Sunday, January 27

Screenshots: 'Coming up'

This is the lower level of the garage, and I detailed it so, that I wouldn't ever have to work on it again. And thus, the concept it simple. Pure blackness in where people have to use nightvision. You can only see stuff without it if you have your brightness WAY up, and trust me, that hurts your eyes when your not in the darkness. So your forced. Yay. Check out the screenies, all from most perspectives of the room, so you should get a good look. I edited the contrast and brightness using Windows Office, else I'd be complete black..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here it is without editing or nightvision.

Photobucket

The green lights are from my pistol so you know it's not just just a black screen your looking at.
Aswell as the only source of light in this area. I'm tired.

Bye!

Time spent on mapping as of now: 32 hours (updated from 30)

No comments: